26.09.2022 - Invest in cryptocurrencies and make a lot of money quickly with little effort. Wouldn't it be nice! Criminals try to get their hands on your money with offers of fake or bad investment opportunities. Not only will you not make any money, but you will also lose the money you invest.
Be wary of offers with promises of large profits. With a little bit of research, you will find that the company luring you with lucrative investments operates solely online, making it difficult to determine whether it is reputable.
If you pay in money for a fraudulent investment, the fraudsters repeatedly promise that everything is fine and that a lot of money will soon be paid out. Sometimes, smaller amounts are also paid out to build trust and encourage the victims to make larger investments.
- Do not respond to such messages.
- Do not click on any button or link and do not disclose any personal information.
- If you did invest, do not make any further payments, not even for alleged fees required to retrieve the money.
- Do not believe any lawyers who suddenly contact you and promise to retrieve the money but require a fee for doing so.
- Report the matter to the prosecution authorities.
Last modification 26.09.2022